on November 2, 2017
Since eternal hell is real, then what does it matter how some person thinks about me? When they’re going to eternal hell! That alone should motivate us to overcome our silly fears and be graciously bold in telling people the good news of Jesus Christ.
I’ll Be Honest
on 2016-07-27 / Category: Full Sermons, Video / Topics: Prayer
Here are six reasons on the vital importance of prayer.
1) Prayer as communion to God, is the goal of the Gospel.
2) Prayer as asking is God’s ordained means for meeting our needs. He has all the riches of heaven to give you but He says I’m not going to give it to you unless you ask. “You don’t have, because you don’t ask.”
3) Prayer as the language of dependence is the very heart of the Christian life. God’s power made strong in our weakness.
4) Prayer as praise, gives God the glory due to Him, He deserves it, and He is worthy.
5) Prayer as confession, keeps our consciences clean.
6) Prayer as a weapon of the church, is an indispensable means of accomplishing the church’s work.
Chuck Vuolo pastors in Maryland | http://www.newlifemd.org/
To watch the video, click HERE